Friday, March 10, 2006

Woah I'm Here Guys

Well I decided to succumb to the blogger fad temptation. I must admit I felt a little left out slash I wanted to join your cool club. I'm fairly spontaneous and my moods change with my jelly belly flavour preferences so I have no idea how this thing's gonna turn out.
So I'll start with this amazing discovery I made. This morning, I was jogging on our little trampoline to some sweet Aqua beats, and then I showered and forgot to put deodorant on which really isn't that much of a cataclysm because as some may smell, it happens fairly often. But!!! I don't stink at all! I mean I really got my nose down there and I really actually don't stink. It's totally from that trampoline-it's practically magic, I won't ever have to put deodorant on again! But seriously, Mom read up on it all and said that just 2 minutes of bouncing around on this thing? Ya it drains your lymphatic system so I imagine that's how it works. So ya, I'm really pumped about this, but just in case, if you ever get some bad whiffs e v e r, just let me know before I throw out all my deodorants ok? Sweet deal. So that's my amazing discovery.
Man, Friday nights at my house are insane, reading blogs and writing about how I don't wear deodorant. So I just shared this very blog story with my family and their friend here and they told me to share their great stories, women, don't wear your husband's deodorant because it stinks and if you ever forget deodorant on a business trip, use the perfumed soap in the hotel room, you smell pretty the rest of the day. Great life lessons right there. But what's most disturbing about that story is that my parents have a friend over and I don't. Someone take me out, I need fresh air.

4 comments:

Andrew v. said...

Whoa! You're here! It only took almost 3 weeks for me to realize...
Im going to link you on my blog.
And I missed out on Fern Gully night?

Amber said...

Yay Chantal!!! I look forward to reading about your craziness!!

Heather said...

That's fantabulous. I must always wear deodorant.
Glad to have one more blog to read...I'm all about that.
Have a lovely day.

JEK said...

You already had Ferngully night?! Where was I?