Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Missing Mountains

So. I'm in Saskatchewan. In the lovely "village" of Caronport. Sooo much has happened in the past week and a half it's nuts. But overall, I've been having an insane time with my old PG friends and plus my new roommates. And my classes are AMAZING. It's a pretty surreal feeling to actually want to read your textbooks; that you want the class to never end! I'm getting so overwhelmed with how much I'm learning, I'm not sure if any of it is sticking but I'm feeling pretty excited about it. So I wrote out an adventure I had involving the "Freshmen Games" but I'm looking at it now and realizing it's waaay long. I know I wouldn't read it. So just know I had a great time and our team won a plastic double-fretted guitar.

So weird thing. The boys' dorms have this rule. Where they can't date/practically even look at a girl until October 1st. Or they either get stripped down to nothing and get shot with an airsoft or they get beaten with the "Uh-Oh Stick", depending on the dorm really. So the "Freshmen Rush" will happen officially on October 1st and I'm kinda freaked out! Haha anyway.

Well anyway, I'll post some pictures maybe sometime. If I feel like it. I hope you guys are having a fantastic time over yonder! Love and hugs.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Miss You Chantal!!! Keep updating!