Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hey

Hi. I don't think I have much to say but I wanted to say something anyway cuz I forget about this often and now that I've remembered, I want to seize the opportunity before I forget again. Um so ya I guess Fern Gully night #2 seems like a semi-popular idea so I'll try and get onto planning that. Cookies would be great, Amber. Oh you know what I've always wanted to do-though my mum would probably not be as much of a fan of it-is have a group baking day! Or like a cookoff!! Iron chef style! Oh and I want to host a dinner party! Like fancy too! With weird food and shrimp cocktails and french music and everyone wearing dresses and suits. Basically I love cooking/baking. Ok I might need to go. It's possibly late and I have to play with kids in the morning. Poor me.

2 comments:

Andrew v. said...

Heck yeah Fern Gully #2! Maybe I can get invited this time...
And I'd totally be up for a dinner party thing. I like dressing up. I dont know if I'd be good for a cookoff though, my attention span pretty much goes out the window if I have to work with food for longer than 20 minutes.

AND this reminds me I was adding you to my msn, so I will do that pronto!

Amber said...

chantal..I dont own a dress..but I own a skirt..bought TWO yesterday (pretty crazy) so if we have a fancy dinner party skirts must be allowed okay!??? And I'll make cookies..but I cant promise they'll be as good..it was a "M&A Creation" and the "M" is gone :(
Yay for FernGully#2..and hopefully videogames after!!! Oh and I think we pretty much need to do something soon! I miss you!!!