Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vancouver'd

Well I'm in Abbotsford. God's totally taking care of me-as usual. And as usual in His own way. Here I was originally supposed to go to Vancouver to stay with my best friend Mikayla but funny story. I call her and tell her what I'm doing and she's like sweet, see you in a few hours and I'm like well maybe ask your Mum first so she did and she's like... uhh well I have no idea what Mom's problem is but you can't come tonight... So I was like uhh ok well I'll just go with my mom to Abbotsford and just call me when you want me over. And then we never get a call till like the next day at around noonish-haha oh man so turns out this guy that's interested in her flew up from North Carolina Tuesday night as a late birthday surprise and asked her over a fancy dinner at the Boathouse (on the roof no less! how romantic) if she'd enter into a courtship with him!! Saying stuff like, Mikayla I just wanna know what makes you sad, angry, and what I can do to make you not sad or angry. I wanna know what makes you happy and joyful and what I can do to keep you like that. I just want to know you, Mikayla. Adorable!! He apparently talked with her Dad for a whole long time the last time he visited and he's practically the most amazing guy ever. So I got to meet him today-yep he's great, he composes songs on his guitar so he played/sang one for us today and it made Mom and Aunt Jackie cry, so beautiful. He's so passionate for God and you just can't help but want to worship when you're with him. Totally approve. Anyway, haha aw I love love stories. I'm so happy for her. Except this ruins my plan to go to Thailand with her next summer-if I know her like I think I do they'll prolly be married by then. Weird. But oh well. I will travel the world no matter what. Ok well I'm losing interest in writing so I'm gonna like go I guess. Thanks Amber! Aw she called me today guys! Isn't that lucky! I'm practically her love.

No comments: