Thursday, November 09, 2006

Here Goes.

Heeeeey. So it's Thursday night... practically the weekend really! I want to say I'm going to be diligent with my studies but I'm too distracted by my swing music and Kirstie and the internet and my burnt out brain. I'm also expecting a call from ma famille ce soir so I'm really excited about that. I found a Toby hair on my jacket today in choir and I missed him terribly. Speaking of music though. Here's The Life of Chantal - A Musical. It's one of those 3 hour long ones that boys don't like to watch hahaha Amber.

Sleepy. (This is the Theme Song)
I Need Some Sleep. Eels.

Deliriously Happy.
C r a Z y. Gnarls Barkley.
Hysteria. Muse.
Cells. The Servant.
As the Rush Comes. Motorcycle.
Island in the Sun. Weezer.
Amazing. Andy Hunter.
Dear Catastrophe Waitress. Belle and Sabastien.
The Green Room. DJ River.
Singin' in the Rain. Gene Kelly.
Feeling Good. Michael Buble.
Anything Michael Buble really.
Moulin Rouge Soundtrack.
My Cuban Music.
My French Music.
My Opera/Italian Music.
Savage Garden!
Relient K!
Greg Sczebel.
Anything from Aqua.
Anything swing!
Seriously the list goes on for miles. I'm sorry about that.

...Oh man I forgot I was still doing this, it's been like 4 hours, ok resuming...

Angry/Frustrated.
New Medicines. Dead Poetic.
Pitiful. Blindside.
Anything Right. POD.

Sad/Depressed/ish.
When I Go Down. Relient K.
Heartstrings Come U n d o n e. Demon Hunter.
My Immortal. Evanescence.
Hurt. Johnny Cash.
Simon. Lifehouse.
Tisbury Lane. Mae.
Every New Day! Five Iron Frenzy.
Someday We'll Know. New Radicals.
Frail. Jars of Clay.
The Way I Feel. 12 Stones.
Closer to You. Wallflowers.

Alone.
(This is where it sometimes is right now)
Never Alone. Barlow Girl.
Symphony of Blase. Anberlin.
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. Andrew Lloyd Webber/Phantom.
Everything Sucks When You're Gone. MXPX. (The video makes me laugh quite a lot)
We're So Far Away. Mae.
All Those Silly Love Songs.
Home. Michael Buble.

I could go on but I'm bored, I can't even imagine how bored you must be. Phone call home was nice but just makes me miss home more maybe. Oh well though, only a little over a month :) Let's tag Amber though with this assignment, it's a lot harder than you think. Well probably only if you're a girl and have a million conflicting emotions and such. Alright! Enough procrastinating life.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You did what I wanted to and listed a whole bunch of songs for each emotion. Very nice!

Chantaloupe? said...

Aw I know hey, I gave into the temptation, I really look up to you for containing yourself.