Saturday, November 04, 2006

Somewhat of a Better Day. Finally!

Hey guys. First of all I just have to tell you of my accomplishment today. I managed to not go on the internet all day. Until now, of course, but my little pact with myself was to not go on the internet until my stinkin huge essay was done-well it's not but it's beyond my control right now so I'm rewarding myself a little. But I have 655 words-so almost halfway done... and tomorrow's gonna be the same with the sans internet and essay writing goodness. I also sang for an hour straight. Getting ready for my huge recital oh man je suis nervouse. But I had such a fairly great day really! Such a wonderful change from the past week. Went out for breakfast/tea with my PG friend Sarah and we ended up talking/praying for 3 hours!! It's just so amazing how much sharing your heart and soul with a wise and godly friend completely shifts your focus, eases the weight of your burdens, and lifts your spirit all the way up :) Comes hightly recommended.

Well with that said... I can't even get to my song list now cuz I was just told I've been on here way longer than 20 minutes and that I need to now do some more essay to redeem myself. Bad me :( Roommates are so good for keeping you in line sometimes. Well anyway. I'll work on The Life of Chantal - A Musical. Get back to you at Christmas cuz the next month and a bit are stupid-busy. Ok bye.


1 comment:

Chantaloupe? said...

Aw thanks Sharon :) It's a date then. And don't even congratulate me... I've definitely been on the internet all day today and I'm not even close to being done this ridiculous essay. Oh life.