Thursday, November 02, 2006

Possibly on the Scattered Side of Things

Well I know that when I woke up this morning (after being asleep for an hour and a half maybe) that I really wanted to know what kind of mad scientist I would most likely be.

Thank goodness the internet can tell me.













gURL.comI took the "if you were a mad scientist..." quiz on gURL.com
I am...
Dr. Terra

A mad scientist with a sunburn? That might be you if our hunch is correct that you spend as much time outside as you do in your lab. Read more...

What mad scientist are you?


Sounds like fun. Just so you know though, no matter how much I tamper with html, I can't figure out why there's a huge space above that thing. So I'm just gonna embrace it even though il est tres laid. Anyway, so the deal is that I can't put pictures on here-the connection keeps pooping out. And I can't explain my life without them... so I don't know what to tell you. Other than that I wish you were all on xanga instead of here and um I had a good birthday and a nice time at home. Ya that's right, good and nice. The most boring words in our entire lexicon. I only did that to let you know that I'm slightly cranky--seriously only slightly though because I keep getting too tired and distracted to remember that I care--right now but if you want though, Heather, you can choose some words to go in there. Here, here's a game.

1. What would I describe my birthday to have been?

a) Insanely stressful, as I was writing papers, not getting them done (on time at least), not eating, and not sleeping almost at all
b) Extremely dreamy, as I was showered with surprising gifts, sometimes wrapped in toilet paper, sometimes wrapped in Little Mermaid socks or Sailormoon bags, sometimes wrapped in flower-wrapping-paper or bubble-wrap envelopes and delivered from distant lands.
c) Amazingly special, as well... family and friends made me feel really special by saying and doing nice things to me (I'm way blessed).
d) All of the above

2. Home?

a) Bittersweet, basically all of the above, and even more.
b) I don't want to play this game anymore.

Ok so I miss home. I've been away for what, less than a week? And I'm already done. God is good though. Teaching me tough little lessons that hopefully I'll be able to remember for the next times in life.

Whoa ok but let me just get this out before I forget. I was thinking possibly late one night-don't recommend it usually. But here's what you should do. Member my walls in those pictures up there? How they're fairly barren? I have a request. Well I hate asking this actually but can you do it? Can you guys all take pictures at Young Adults and Amber, at Columbia, and send them to me so I can get them developed and put them up so I can see all your beautiful faces and feel not like I'm missing so much?

And if you want something to laugh at, here are my friends. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BLB88

Well this is already way too long and boring for an entry with no pictures. Sorry bout that. Post you later!



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm gonna go with the birthday being "all of the above." A lot of things in life, are, after all, a combination of so many factors, good and bad.
I'll try to send you a few pictures of all the pretty Kamloops people. :-)

Chantaloupe? said...

Aw thanks Heather :) You're wonderful! And YAAA!! You're right! A++